Thursday, December 15, 2011

Back to perspiration

Perspiration might not actually be the best wording since the shop is about 35 degrees!  Sometimes it makes me want to stay inside but tonight I went out and did most of the welding of the new frame/body mount brackets.  This weekend I want to get the body mounts welded.  Those are going to be messy with all of the rust and contamination.  I hope they weld clean enough to hold tight.  I did test fit the body mounts and it looks good. 

My fantastic wife is letting getting me truck parts for Christmas.  A couple of years ago it was the new gauge kit or wiring harness for the Dodge, this year it will be a new radiator and fan for the IHC.  She is awesome.  You should all be jealous of me....because of my wife, not that fact that I get a radiator. 

After I mock up the radiator hopefully I will get some better inspiration for the tilt front mechanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment